Sunday, January 6, 2008

Naruto - Rise of a Ninja review

I don't think I have played a Japanese amine game not made by a Japanese company. This is why I'm quite surprised this game from Ubisoft as they just proved that they can also make good amine game. The game covers the first 80 epsidsos from the amine series, up to the end of the Ninja exam. The game is a joy to watch as the graphic is very colorful and vibrate. There are about 10 usable characters, though most of them can only be used during the exams. Most of the time only Naruto is used for the adventure part of the game. Speaking the game mechanics, it is a combination of platforming and random battles are inserted here and there. Overall I think this game is a very good start for this amine series on the Xbox 360, and based on the ending of the game, a sequel is definitely on the pipeline.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this title also. just 1 comment, I think this title is only published, but not developed by UbiSoft. :)